Sushi, Without the Extras

How do you think he got the ideas for the Prince? From his cat, of course.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Bleargh.


Why am I completely unable to post anything shorter than a page? And since when did I cease to be an articulate and interesting person?

Feh, have you ever had a week that you knew was going to go bad--even by Tuesday? This was my week. I could feel it coming from Monday, and as yet, little has happened to change that. I should perhaps focus on channeling my inner zen master.

Meditate on the water, Machiavelli's Cat. Meditate on the water.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert Farley said...

You give up or something?

9:18 AM  
Blogger Meow said...

Me-->gibbering with exhaustion. I've been struggling to write both your paper and another paper for Thursday and getting a research project done; again for Thursday.

I've pretty much been living in sin with Georgie Washington, John Jay, and Walter Russell Mead, and I'm still not pleased with my progress...

I need a drink...but no, I haven't given up.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home